Work re-integration for the over 50s, «The entire Grand Council collaborates».

POLITICS

Three years after the parliamentary initiative on the subject, the PPD requests that the issue be returned to the benches of the deputies - The debate on the parliamentary act will be included in the agenda for the June session.

Work re-integration for the over 50s, «The entire Grand Council collaborates».
Work re-integration for the over 50s, «The entire Grand Council collaborates».

Work re-integration for the over 50s, «The entire Grand Council collaborates».

Work re-integration for the over 50s, «The entire Grand Council collaborates».

In order to encourage the re-employment of the over 50s, PPD deputies Fiorenzo Dadò and Giorgio Fonio had filed a parliamentary initiative on behalf of the Party back in 2018 proposing to give incentives to companies who decide to hire workers in this age group on benefits. In practical terms, it would mean that the state would pay 60% of the salary costs, while leaving only 40% for the employer.

After three years, however, the Cabinet has not provided any response, which is why in recent days the representatives have requested that the subject be discussed in the Grand Council without further delay. « People over 50 - reads a note of the PPD - are not a burden on society, they represent an important resource and their experience should be valued. People over 50 do not deserve to end their careers by ending up in a care facility with dramatic financial and social consequences».

The PPD managed to get the initiative on the agenda of the June session of the Grand Council. « Maximum cooperation is expected from all the political forces present in the Grand Council,« the statement concluded.

©CdT.ch - Riproduzione riservata

In questo articolo:

Ultime notizie: OnTheSpot
  • 1
  • 1